Following Governor Abbot’s announcement regarding the Texas state-wide mask mandate, we wanted to let you know that Lure Salon will continue to follow CDC Guidelines. We appreciate that Governor Abbott’s recent announcement is a step towards restoring livelihoods and normalcy. We also understand that it raises questions about its possible impact on your experience and safety at Lure Salon.
While Governor Abbott’s order removes the State-wide mandate, it does not overturn the advise of the CDC about masks. We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines for employees and customers. CDC recommends wearing masks in public settings and when around people who do not live in their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Wearing a mask, however, is not a substitute for social distancing. Masks should still be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart.
We will continue to monitor the guidance of CDC and adjust our policies accordingly.
We remain committed to your safety. In addition to our mask policy, we will continue with our sanitation and safety procedures, including:
- HEPA air filters installed in our salon which eliminate 99.9% of airborne particles
- Barbicide Disinfectant applied to all surfaces and tools after each use.
- Follow CDC Guidelines to prevent and reduce transmission among employees, by having employees continue to do daily in person health checks. Actively encourage sick employees and clients to stay home.
- Everyone is to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Temperature will be checked.
- Valet Services are NOT available at this time. Please use marked spots to park available behind the salon.
- By booking an appointment at lure salon, you confirm that you have read the notice above and will follow the health and safety policies.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We appreciate you!
The Lure Team