We are continuing to navigate COVID-19 just like we have from the beginning. One day and one step at a time in the best way Lure can.
Per updated Texas guidelines for Hair Salons, we are launching our re-opening and our plan to Return to Safely Serve you with confidence.
In this phase, we are launching the following initiatives:
Lure Cares. We are implementing social distancing, high standards of sanitization, and thorough safety measures that align with guidelines and recommendations from the government, the CDC and the Texas Cosmetology State Board throughout our salon.
Curb-side picks up or Shipping for retail or to-go services is still available from our salon in case you are not ready to come in.
Lure Salon is starting to take appointments, starting on Monday, May 11th for May 12th with limited staff. More appointments and staff will be available starting May 19th. Lure Salon will safely open its spacious salon and provide safe social distancing and extra safety precautions.
New Express Service Menu is available to minimize the amount of time in the salon.
Our commitment to you, our clients and our team remains to make transparent and thoughtful choices that deliver great hair experiences in a safe environment.
Please note that we will only be accepting credit cards for payment, no cash or checks. You will be asked to add a credit card to your profile upon making your appointment. Lure Salon will provide contactless checkout and we kindly ask you not to touch any retail on the shelves. For the time being our self serve to blow out bar is closed, if you are wanting a blow-out after your service please schedule that in advance. Leaving with treatment after colour service is strongly recommended.
- Masks and/or face coverings will be required to be serviced at Lure Salon. Guests without their own masks will be provided with a disposable one.
- Strict social distancing measures are in place throughout the Salon and must be respected by all guests.
- While Lure Salon is typically kid and dog-friendly, we ask that you leave Fido and any additional guests at home for now.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Lure Salon in safety, wellness, and confidence. Click below for more on our reopening and stay tuned for further details on Upcoming Events.
Lure Cares Safety Standards for All Phases
- Wash your hands frequently and provide access to hand sanitizing stations
- Sanitize high-contact surfaces
- Maintain social distancing
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear required protective equipment
- All guests must exercise personal responsibility and hold the utmost regard for the safety of all prior to coming to Lure Salon. Temperature checks may be required upon entering.
- Appointments are required prior to visiting Lure Salon. Valet is not available at this time.
- Masks and/or face coverings will be required to enter Lure Salon. Guests without their own masks will be provided with a disposable one.
- Strict social distancing measures are in place throughout the Salon and must be respected by guests of all ages.
- All Lure Salon associates are required to complete a health screening prior to returning to work. Once cleared, all returning associates are required to successfully complete the rigorous Return to Safely Serve training program.
- Prior to all shifts, all associates will receive a health screening, follow regular hand washing guidelines, and will wear proper PPE including gloves and masks. Frequent changing of gloves or/and hand washing will occur following contact or interaction with another person.
- Lure Salon will operate within the mandated Cosmetology State Board Health Protocols.
- Hand sanitizing will be available upon entry.
- Magazines, snacks or beverages will not be provided during your experiences. Please bring your own beverage.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Lure Salon in safety, wellness, and confidence.